[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- From: Gordon Burgess-Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:15:47 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Apologies if this gets sent twice - the first sending doesn't seem to have reached the list....
Why oh WHY is it SO DIFFICULT in LO to remove unwanted dictionaries and WHY OH WHY are they all installed by default in the first place? Every time I upgrade, the upgrade re-installs all the unwanted dictionaries that it took me a long time to remove in the old version....
Come on LO, either make it very easy to remove them or give us the option to not install them during the install process.
Can't be THAT hard....
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries||Tanstaafl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries