[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?
- From: dgbutterworth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 00:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
My install package does not seem to have the ActiveX control for viewing
documents in Internet Explorer. The help file, however, includes directions
on how to install the control (as an option in the install process). What
am I missing? Thanks for your assistance.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Activex-control-in-LibreOffice-3-4-2-tp3224713p3224713.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?