[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Code snippet
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Code snippet
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 03:42:22 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 31.07.2011 20:31, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
Oh! So I'm not a moron after all. However, I downloaded AndrewMacro.pdf few days ago and found Andrew's approach more practical and easier to grasp...and I'm approaching UNO and OOo/LibreOffice from python.
The Developers guide is for elitist coders.
It's for coders. That's all.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Code snippet||"Onyeibo Oku" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Code snippet||Bill Gradwohl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Code snippet||Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Code snippet||Bill Gradwohl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Code snippet||"Onyeibo Oku" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Code snippet
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Code snippet
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Code snippet
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Code snippet