Once again I find myself agreeing with you, on all fronts. I'm also keenly aware that I'm maxed out right now and must first get my db running (via java regression) then get some work done. Hours I don't have have been lost this morning trying to decide what to do about all this, and I must get something moving forward, immediately.

Will return.

Tom C