[libreoffice-users] Re: (help macro base)Open form with a button form another form with filter

Le 28/07/11 15:40, rogerio dandrea a écrit :

Hi Rogerio,

> ThisDatabaseDocument.FormDocuments.getByName( "animal3" ).open
>
> odoc=thiscomponent
> oform=odoc.drawpage.forms.getbyindex(0)
>
> 'define o filtro para achar os registros
>
> sfilter = chr(34) & "Cad" & chr(34) & chr(61) & myindex
> print sfilter
> oform.filter = sfilter
> oform.applyfilter= True
> oform.reload ' recarrega o formulario com o filtro pelo na
> teoria pois não esta funcionando
> 'reload the form with the filter apply
> dont work

I could be wrong here, but you could try setting the focus on one of
this form's controls before attempting to reload, or alternatively you
might find you have to reload the first form that was opened in order to
get the second one to update. From memory, I think that there was a
discussion about this on the old OpenOffice.org dba discuss or user list.

Alex