Alejo

The strange thing is is that if you reverse the logic such as =IF(A1<11 and then reverse the True & False

You get the same results table and but with A still being TRUE

I am convinced this is a bug, which stops you writing an IF within an IF such as =IF(A1<11,"False",IF(A1>10,"True","False")) which should work - but it doesn't.

regards

John B