Hello Lynn,

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:32:20 -0700 (PDT) (your time) you said:

I don't know why I got this e-mail.  Please don't send me such e-mails again.

As Jean-Francois has already replied, you received my message reply because
you subscribed to the LibreOffice mailing list. So it was not my intention
to SPAM you ;-), but then it is not within my power to prevent you receiving
replies made to this list so you'll have to unsubscribe from the list if you
don't want to receive any replies from me again. :-)

I do have a question. [...]

Although Jean-Francois has already replied to your question, when (or if)
you ask another question you would really be better off starting a new
thread rather than replying to an existing one.

When you reply to an existing thread that has a specific question in the
message subject line your own question would inevitably become 'lost' in a
thread that was started to ask a different question. That's because each
email message sent contains a unique message ID which email clients are able
to use to 'thread' related messages. If you reply to an existing message and
the subject line is unmodified no one will know that your reply doesn't
relate to to the original question, and if mailing list users are ignoring a
thread your question may be ignored as well.

Hope this helps.

--
Si (PLO)
# 7082. Sow Ngwee Or Hid? ¶

Auxiliary Information:
 • LibreOffice 3.4.0 OOO340m1 (Build:12)
 • Windows XP Pro 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3