Hello LO Users,

 I've been trying - without success - to apply five separate conditional
 formatting rule to a column based on their value. Each of the 365 cells in
 the column contain a simple formula. E.g

 =SUM((N151+L152)-(P152+R152))

 I need the result in each of the cells to be formatted in different colour
 if it is over or below a certain value. I need five rules in total. So
 formatting would be:

         < 1000           Red/Bold
        => 1000 < 2001    Red
        => 2001 < 3001    Blue/Bold
        => 3001 < 4001    Blue
        => 4001 < 5001    Orange

 I have used conditional formatting with success, except that it is limited
 to three conditions...which isn't enough.

 In MS Office 2007 I can apply any number of rules to a range of cells
 simply by selecting Conditional Formatting from 'Styles' on the Ribbon and
 adding a rule for each.

 Maybe there is another way in LibreOffice but I can't find it.

--
Si (PLO)
#35166. I Now Hoe Wed Gsr? ¶

Auxiliary Information:
 • LibreOffice 3.4.0 OOO340m1 (Build:12)
 • Windows XP Pro 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3