Hi Alex,

I was just reflecting on the concept of having to pay for support to resolve my Impress
problem.... Such a venture could cost major bucks if it is a serious code issue.... indeed it
might not be fixable without the actual developers.

OK, Lets say I spend big money to get it fixed.... what happens to the solution which I've paid
for?

Do I get shares in LibO for providing funding?

If the bug was in an Application which I owned then it makes sense to invest but for a User to
invest money into a pit with no bottom it makes no commercial sense. My FD would have a
fit... he pays for MS licences but would never pay MS for Operating System support! His view
being if it's sold world wide as an operating system then it should "fit for purpose".

The above not being applicable to private Applications we may chose to develop.

Imagine paying MS to resolve the "Fatal Blue Screen"............... What?

Kind regards

"Un-Impressed"