Hi :)
Hopefully some of those issues will be discussed and agreed, perhaps even voted
on as the official membership  grows.  Hopefully issues will be up for further
discussions again when the membership is much larger again.

Support Contracts need to be available for very much less and hopefully will
be.  A £200 GBP / month is reaching the realms of paying an in-house dev.  Maybe
only about 6hours/month (including over-heads) but way beyond the reach of most
users.

Regards from
Tom :)