[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] .doc password help
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help
- From: Miles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 15:53:25 -0700
- To: email@example.com
I keep saving my word doc in.doc and password protect it, and when I try to
open it, I can only do it in read-only format.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help||planas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: crash within seconds of opening a doc.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [LO 3.4B3 broken 32bit .debs] was - LO 3.4B2 - here we go again...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help