[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- From: Jean-Francois Nifenecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 15:01:26 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 01/05/2011 04:44, Nuzhna Pomoshch a écrit :
The language selector in the spell check dialog box is blank
*this* is strange. Are you sure you have set the correct dictionary? Is it listed in the extensions thingy (Tools /Extensions manager)? If not, you've won the right for a reinstall... :)
If I start typing gibberish, the first letter does get changed to
a capital, so I know that at least some part of the language tools
This is the auto-complete process at work (Tools / Autocomplete menu), not the language tool.
Any idea about what is causing this?
What is the language displayed in Format / Character, Font thumbnail, Language?
It should be set to the language you're checking.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.||Nuzhna Pomoshch <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.||Nuzhna Pomoshch <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: crash within seconds of opening a doc.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.