[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- From: Nuzhna Pomoshch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 02:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
--- On Sun, 5/1/11, Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I am using libreoffice 3.3.1 linux binaries.
> Do you get the same issues if you install the
> pre-compiled versions?
I am using the pre-compiled versions.
> Are the .deb and .rpm's not viable for your machine?
There are perfectly good .tar.gz files available. :)
> Which OS are you running? Bsd, Slackware, Arch?
Linux (as I mentioned before) - custom built from
source. Besides libreoffice (not worth it for me to
compile from source), there are fewer than five
packages on each machine (out of roughly a thousand)
that are pre-compiled binaries.
I am using LibO_3.3.1_Linux_x86_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz
on the machine with a thirty-two bit operating system,
on the machine with a sixty-four bit operating system
(neither of which spell check is working on).
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.