[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.
- From: Nuzhna Pomoshch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I am using libreoffice 3.3.1 linux binaries. I have spell checking
working one machine, but not on two others (one of which has never
had openoffice on it). If I try to spell check something on those
machines, I get an immediate "The spell check is complete" with no
errors (even if I typed complete gibberish).
The language selector in the spell check dialog box is blank, and
the dialog box disappears immediately so I can't change anything.
If I start typing gibberish, the first letter does get changed to
a capital, so I know that at least some part of the language tools
Any idea about what is causing this?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.||Jean-Francois Nifenecker <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] [LO 3.4B3 broken 32bit .debs] was - LO 3.4B2 - here we go again...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] List of download mirrors
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] IF statement linking external sheet error
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't get spell check to work.