[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Un-subscribe
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Un-subscribe
- From: Ken Springer <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:42:59 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 4/29/11 8:18 AM, Bruce Summitt wrote:
On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 8:33 AM,<email@example.com> wrote:
This forum is pathetic.
Actually, it is a mailing list. And sadly, it is not the list that is
pathetic. It is the fact that some people have difficulty following simple
I have my issues with FOSS in general, and some with LO specifically.
But, I don't want to have that discussion in this thread. I've also mentioned my issues once in awhile in other threads as part of the conversation, and not to hijack the thread.
If you start another thread about this, I'll post. Otherwise, I'll let it go.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] HTML entities||Amicale Salmson <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] HTML entities||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|List unsubscribe and commands [WAS]: Re: [libreoffice-users] HTML entities||Lorenzo Sutton <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Un-subscribe||Bruce Summitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Un-subscribe
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] users+confunsub... Improvements needed
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Un-Impressed
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Un-subscribe