[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload
- From: David Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:08:15 +0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Parichay, :-)
I answered these questions in your message on the documentation mailing list.
On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 12:30, parichaycomputer <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dear Documentation Team,
> i already finish the writer tutorial for novice to advance learners. I have
> an alfresco account. Please guide me about the following points:
> a) Can i upload it in alfresco account? Is it visible to all?
> b) How can i get the valuable suggestions from libreoffice documentation
> team about my tutorial.
> c) How can i know that the tutorials are accepted by the libreoffice?
> Thank you for reading my letter with patience.
> With Regards,
> Parichay Chakrabarti
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Writer tutorial ready for upload||Ken Springer <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload||Wayne Borean <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload||parichaycomputer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Difficulty with Page Up, Page Down, and scrolling
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] ODF format validity
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload