[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload
- From: parichaycomputer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Documentation Team,
i already finish the writer tutorial for novice to advance learners. I have
an alfresco account. Please guide me about the following points:
a) Can i upload it in alfresco account? Is it visible to all?
b) How can i get the valuable suggestions from libreoffice documentation
team about my tutorial.
c) How can i know that the tutorials are accepted by the libreoffice?
Thank you for reading my letter with patience.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Writer-tutorial-ready-for-upload-tp2857014p2857014.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload||David Nelson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Selection or Highlighting of Text Sticks
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Difficulty with Page Up, Page Down, and scrolling
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Selection or Highlighting of Text Sticks
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload