[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Update from Repo didn't help
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Update from Repo didn't help
- From: "Howard Coles Jr." <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:42:48 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, for those who may be tracking the problem with the Repo's latest
I received a couple of updates of the core_01 and a few others. Still doesn't
load. When I load it from a shell I get this:
/opt/libreoffice/program/oosplash.bin: symbol lookup error:
/opt/libreoffice/program/oosplash.bin: undefined symbol: sal_detail_initialize,
While reinstalling the whole batch, I got the following:
ting up libreoffice3 (3.4.0-103) ...
Setting up libreoffice3-dict-en (3.4.0-103) ...
/opt/libreoffice/program/../basis-link/ure-link/bin/javaldx: symbol lookup
error: /opt/libreoffice/ure/bin/../lib/libuno_cppuhelpergcc3.so.3: undefined
symbol: _ZTIN9salhelper21SimpleReferenceObjectE, version UDK_3_0_0
/opt/libreoffice/program/unopkg.bin: symbol lookup error:
/opt/libreoffice/program/../basis-link/program/libxcrli.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN4cppu11OWeakObject12queryAdapterEv, version UDK_3_0_0
Setting up libreoffice3-draw (3.4.0-103) ...
Setting up libreoffice3-en-us (
Not sure if the two are related, just trying to keep up with when a version
that will load gets put on the Repo. Note: running Kubuntu 10:10
Howard Coles Jr.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc and datapilot
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO 3.4B2 - here we go again...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc and datapilot
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Selection or Highlighting of Text Sticks