[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- From: Wayne Borean <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:08:07 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggest you try 3.4 Beta 2, that issue appears to be resolved, at least on
the OSX version.
On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Daetrin Nickname <email@example.com> wrote:
> I just recently upgraded from OpenOffice 2.1 to LibreOffice, and
> everything is going pretty well except for two UI issues which I can't
> figure out how to fix. I've checked the Help and the FAQs but nothing
> seems to cover it, so i thought i'd subscribe to the mailing list and
> see if anyone can help.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds||Daetrin Nickname <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Unsubscribe
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.4B2 - here we go again...