[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- From: Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:35:21 -0700
- To: email@example.com
Daetrin Nickname wrote:
I just recently upgraded from OpenOffice 2.1 to LibreOffice, and
everything is going pretty well except for two UI issues which I can't
figure out how to fix. I've checked the Help and the FAQs but nothing
seems to cover it, so i thought i'd subscribe to the mailing list and
see if anyone can help.
The short version:
How do i change the background of the column and row headers to a single color?
I can not confirm. Which operating system? What are the settings in Tools> Options> LibreOffice> View? Maybe changes some of those may help.
How do i make grid lines show up in cells with a background color set?
There is nothing you can do. This came up since the fork and has not be fixed yet. It may have been corrected for the 3.4 release but I do not know for sure.
The long version, what's wrong and why it's a problem for me:
Long version snipped.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds||Daetrin Nickname <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds||Daetrin Nickname <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Unsubscribe
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds