[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] ODF format validity
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] ODF format validity
- From: Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:45:31 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I want to point to a problem regarding validity of the ODF documents
produced by LO.
The http://www.officeshots.org/galleries web page offers numerous test
files for validity checking - it looks like the worst results are
obtained by LO (no single valid file), while other programs passed all
(abiword) or nearly all (MSOffice) tests.
I verified that also by sending a random file to
http://tools.odftoolkit.org/odfvalidator/: A file produced by LO
resulted in many times more errors than a file created by MSOffice2010.
Perhaps these are not big bugs - but may become a a BIG argument against
using LO in, say public administration.
What do you think about that?
email & jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: ODF format validity||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] ODF format validity||Wayne Borean <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] local/regional cable office uses[ed] OpenOffice.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Help with header and cell backgrounds
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] local/regional cable office uses[ed] OpenOffice.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] ODF format validity