[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LOST AUDIO LibO 3.3
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LOST AUDIO LibO 3.3
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:34:29 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I have just created a 96 side presentation in Impress. There are between 2 and 5 "interaction
- Play Sound" links per page connecting to 400+ short MP3 files overall.
Last night I saved the presentation as an ODP file ..... no issues all working perfectly.
This morning I open the presentation and every single link to the MP3 files is dead! kaput!
All the paths are still there and are correct. No files have been moved.
The only way I can "reset" this disaster is to go to each individual link - browse for it and click
ok. Simply copying the path, deleting and re-pasting does not work!
It seems to require the browse function to re-establish the path...
Unless it's me... then this is a disaster! By the way if I try and use OOo 3.3 to open the
presentation I created in LibO then the problem also exists!
There's no point in trying Powerpoint because if you save ODP format as PPT the the sound
links are lost anyway!
Is there anyway of re-freshing the links without have to reset some 409 links manually..
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice v3.3.2 (22.214.171.1240) - Checking for updates||Michael <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't add new tables - error msg
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't add new tables - error msg
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice v3.3.2 (126.96.36.1990) - Checking for updates
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] the document writers have posted more "stuff"