[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Text rewrapping bug in Draw on poster sized pages
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Text rewrapping bug in Draw on poster sized pages
- From: dphurst <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 02:21:54 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I can define using Format | Page a page that is 72 inches wide and 42 inches
high for a poster. However, after adding a title that spans the 72 inch
width, saving the document in Draw format, and reopening the document, I
find the title is wrapped at the 40 inch width mark and no longer spans the
width of the page.
Is there a way to change that behavior or is this a bug?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Text-rewrapping-bug-in-Draw-on-poster-sized-pages-tp2801947p2801947.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Libre Office localization for multinational work environment
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: I am downloading LibreOffice to try it out.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can't add new tables - error msg
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] CALC: Show All Formulas only shows formulas in bottom line cells