[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Configuring MailMerge using Gmail
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Configuring MailMerge using Gmail
- From: amine amine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 19:42:07 +0000
- To: email@example.com
I want to use the mail merge functionality of LibO, but i'm struggling
getting it working with gmail.
Can anyone please give us the right configuration for using mail merge with
gmail...? a link a tuto any thing that can help.
Thank you all !
Amine Arrahmane Achargui
Effectiveness (“Do the right things”)
Efficiency (“Do the things right”)
Great to see that great projects choose to use great projects to become even
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problems with forms in Base
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] poor conversion of .docx files
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] poor conversion of .docx files
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Saving inserted video or sound as ppt or pps