[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] assign keyboard keys
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] assign keyboard keys
- From: Guy Voets <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:45:33 +0100
- To: email@example.com
2011/2/18 Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Wordperfect has a handy little function, that allows the user to
> assign just about everything to individual keys, including which
> letter they represent.
I was a WordPerfect user and fan also, in the years of WP 4.2 till 6.
The easiness to change the keyboard as you like was one of its great
features, as was the 'show codes' function.
You can adapt your keyboard under LibO by assigning macros to certain
See Extra > Adapt > Keyboard
It seems you cannot reassign the normal letters/capital letters, but
only key combinations (with alt, control, command) - otherwise known
as 'keyboard shortcuts'.
using LibO 3.3.1 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard
-- please reply only to email@example.com --
Dodoes can't afford to have headaches
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] assign keyboard keys||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't subscibe to the list
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] cell highlight color in calc
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] assign keyboard keys
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] assign keyboard keys