[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Mail List Etiquette
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Mail List Etiquette
- From: Simon Cropper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:55:20 +1100
- To: libreoffice users list <email@example.com>
I have essentially tuned out over the last few days as the debate raged regarding top posting and bottom posting. I went back over the threads today but did nor really discover what is "wanted" or "preferred".
When joining this list I noted in my first email the lack of any real information on posting messages, what the list was about or appropriate etiquette.
Information should be available somewhere, associated with the libreoffice-users list, on what sort of questions the list addresses, subject line format, preferences with top-posting versus bottom-posting, snipping of text, etcetera.
Maybe the list moderator(s) could draft something up, post it on the wiki and provide a link in the footer of future messages. This will go a long way to standardising the email content on the list.
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, VIC
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Mail List Etiquette||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Mail List Etiquette||Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Mail List Etiquette||MR ZenWiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] BUG: Locale setting is not saved
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] RE: Question - convert Multimate files - Reply 2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] BUG: Locale setting is not saved
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Mail List Etiquette