[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extensions
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extensions
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 07:06:55 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2011-02-17 5:23 AM, James Wilde wrote:
> Andy Brown wrote:
>> The pad lock just shows that the extensions are installed for all user
>> and can not be removed by the user, requires system admin.
> I'm running on a Mac, OSX 10.6.6 and v.3.3.0. As far as I know I _am_ the
> system admin, but I can't open the padlock. How does one do that? I want
> to get rid of the French and Spanish dictionaries. (Nothing against the
> French and Spanish, but I have a bunch of other languages).
To delete these extension, you need to be root/admin, and delete them
manually through the filesystem...
For example, in Windows XP, the path is:
C:\Program Files\LibreOffice 3\share\extensions
Be careful that you only delete the ones that you don't want/need...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extensions||Glenn <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extensions||James Wilde <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Extensions||Sascha Manns <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Extensions||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Extensions||James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: FEATURE REQUEST: CALC -- Repeating a Table Header on a New Page
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: FEATURE REQUEST: CALC -- Repeating a Table Header on a New Page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extensions
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extensions