[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Missing MSVCR90.dll
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Missing MSVCR90.dll
- From: "Cliff Scott" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:23:28 -0600
- To: email@example.com
I just ran into a scary situation.
I already had LO 3.3 installed on a Win2K system and working great. That
system also had OOo 3.2.1 installed and working. I upgraded the OOo to 3.3 to
compare OOo & LO and after that neither one would start. It was complaining
about the file MSVCR90.DLL missing. I searched the entire system drive and it
was indeed not there. Apparently it had been there previously since LO
worked. All that I can assume is that the OOo3.3 install deleted it. Seems
REALLY strange to delete a file that you need. During both installs there was
an error message about not finding some entry point into the kernel to set
the Heap Size, but neither time did it stop the install. Could these problems
BTW, I checked on my wife's computer which only has OOo and it had the dll so
I was able to copy it to my computer and get LO and OOo running again.
Without that I would have been is dire straits.
Has anyone else seen this?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Missing MSVCR90.dll||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Missing MSVCR90.dll||Luuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: top- or bottom- quoting
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Installing LibreOffice under Ubuntu 9.10 aka Karmic
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Installing downloaded LO and removing downloaded OO
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Missing MSVCR90.dll