[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] [Q] Animations and Problem with Connectors in Impress
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] [Q] Animations and Problem with Connectors in Impress
- From: junk acc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 03:44:54 +1100
- To: email@example.com
I have a problem when using motion path custom animations in LibreOffice Impress.
When I use connectors such as arrows or lines to link two or more objects, they follow the objects around (keep their connections) while I'm editing the document, but if I apply motion path animations to the document, the connection is lost. ex) Animate down a box with an arrow pointing at it; the arrow doesn't follow the box down; now the arrow points at blank space.
I've attached a sample document to demonstrate the problem.
Is this a bug? It would seem logical that arrows follow moving objects during animations.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: PDF import extension-1.0.3 source code
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] HELP
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Open pps as ppt
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] HELP