[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Poor formatting and extremely slow performance
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Poor formatting and extremely slow performance
- From: "Eric Marx" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:32:05 -0500
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
My company uses documents exported out of Crystal Reports from a vendor. One
particular document which has been in use for years formats and performs
adequately in Microsoft Office but formats poorly and causes Libre Office to
lock up while scrolling, resizing, editing or pretty much just looking at
I am attempting to have a large portion of my company use this as their
primary Office Suite but I am getting much flack because of this issue.
Any insight on the matter would be appreciated.
The document and screen shots are attached.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Poor formatting and extremely slow performance||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Poor formatting and extremely slow performance||"Colin J. Williams" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Poor formatting and extremely slow performance||Scott Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Portable Edition Will Not Install
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Wooo Hooo!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Portable Edition Will Not Install
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Poor formatting and extremely slow performance