[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] PRoblem in Tools - Options dialog
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] PRoblem in Tools - Options dialog
- From: Leif Lodahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:12:44 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I am using LibO 3.3 RC2 on Ubuntu 10.10 and I have discivered a strange
thing in the localized (Danish) version.
In the Tools - Options dialog in the section General there is (still) a
problem with spacing between the first line "Tips" / "Extended tips" and the
second line "Help agent" / "Reset help agent". I think I have seen this
problem before in beta 1 or something?
The concequense is that the checkbox field "Use LibreOfffice dialogs"
dissapears behind the text "Document status"
The problem is in the localized Danish version but not in the English (US)
version. Compare these two screenshots:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] PRoblem in Tools - Options dialog||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Problem with formula editor (on Linux only)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] PRoblem in Tools - Options dialog