[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] How to edit numbering of styles?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to edit numbering of styles?
- From: Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:39:17 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2010/12/7 Miklos Vajna <email@example.com>:
> Let's say I have a line, I set style to 'Heading 3'.
> Now first I choose Format -> Bullets and Numbering, the Outline tab and
> select the 'Numberic with all sublevels' style. This works fine.
For numbering outlines you should not use the Bullets and Numbering facility.
Instead go to Tools > Outline numbering and set everything you need there.
Bullets and numbering is only for numbered lists.
Hope this helps.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] How to edit numbering of styles?||Miklos Vajna <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to edit numbering of styles?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Release 17 edition of Revista do BrOffice.org