[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Converting text to numbers
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Converting text to numbers
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:48:16 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-12-06 11:28, Arda Tunccekic a écrit :
I have an auto generated xls file, and I have a column in it, which is
defined as text.
I have numbers in that column, with trailing spaces which look like ;
When I right click to the column, choose "Format Cells" and "Number", it
doesn't convert. I can't use the values in any formula. How can I
convert them to numbers? Is there a "quick convert" feature?
Excel can use those values in formulas, even if I don't convert and with
Could you start a new message (thread)? This one is hidden in another message because you changed the subject line.
When you want to ask a new messages you should create a new message and not just change the subject of another message.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Superimposed lines in LibreOffice RC1 tools||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Superimposed lines in LibreOffice RC1 tools||Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers||Arda Tunccekic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Superimposed lines in LibreOffice RC1 tools
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] unable to install LibO_3.3.0rc1_Win_x86_install_multi.exe on Win XP - no space
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Superimposed lines in LibreOffice RC1 tools