[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.3beta3 crashes -> unusabel -> back to OpenOffice
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.3beta3 crashes -> unusabel -> back to OpenOffice
- From: Peter Lairo <PeterLairo@gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:33:33 +0100
- To: email@example.com
After Installing LibreOffice 3.3.beta3 (English) over LibreOffice 3.3beta2 (on Windows 7, 64-bit), whenever I open a document with German text, LibreOffice will throw up a dialog (something about "java" and "German", I think), and then about 20 other dialogs pop up that are identical to each other. After clicking away all those dialogs (via red X), LibreOffice crashes. I tried disabling German spell check, but it still crashes.
I was forced to go back to OpenOffice.
Any insight you can provide?
The browser you can trust: www.Firefox.com
Reclaim Your Inbox: www.GetThunderbird.com
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster: http://www.venganza.org/
Anthropogenic Global Warming skepsis: http://tinyurl.com/AGW-Skepsis
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Installation/De-installation how-to's for Debian/Ubuntu and Fedora Core Linux LibreOffice beta 3 distribs
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components