Mark <mhullrich <at> gmail.com> writes:

A sum range is =SUM(C2:C46) - could that be (part of) it?

Mark

Hello, Mark:

Thank you for your prompt reply. I apologize, but I mis-punctuated
my original message. The formula, as you correctly observe, is =SUM(C2:C46)
--and that's pasted directly from the spreadsheet.

However, it still returns a result of 0 (zero).

I've been working with spreadsheets (mostly Excel) since the days of
Lotus Symphony. I had high hopes for LibreOffice and have had good
results with the document package so far. But this spreadsheet behavior
is driving me nuts.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Would you like me to e-mail you a copy of the spreadsheet?

Sincerely/Bill Woodruff