[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: MS Office -> LibreOffice (compatibility problem)
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: MS Office -> LibreOffice (compatibility problem)
- From: william drescher <william@TechServSys.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:07:20 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/3/2010 4:11 AM, Arda Tunccekic wrote:
Hi people.I am going through the same process in a much smaller office. Once my users find LibreOffice they prefer to not go back to MS.
Is this the place to get support for LibreOffice?
I work in a company that have more than 200 computers and I am
trying to migrate from MS Office to LibreOffice + Thunderbird.
Uninstalling MS Office and installing LibreOffice is fun but
sometimes there are problems that I can't find a solution (yet).
I have a document (.docx) that cannot be displayed properly with
LibreOffice and because of this MS Office fans in my company say
that we need MS Office, we cannot do business without MS Office..
I've installed odf-converter-integrator-0.2.3, but still I can't
see the graphic inside. Where can I get support for this?
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: MS Office -> LibreOffice (compatibility problem)||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] MS Office -> LibreOffice (compatibility problem)||Arda Tunccekic <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: MS Office -> LibreOffice (compatibility problem)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] sum function in libreoffice calc doesn't seem to work
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] MS Office -> LibreOffice (compatibility problem)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: MS Office -> LibreOffice (compatibility problem)