[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file
- From: Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:37:22 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On Thu Oct 21 2010 23:13:46 GMT-0700 (PDT) Gianluca Turconi wrote:
Il 21/10/2010 22.22, Andy Brown ha scritto:
How does on go about adding a color palette (*.soc) file to LibO? I
downloaded a file and placed it in the same directory as other .soc
files for LibO but do not see it listed.
Taken from OOo wiki:
1. In Writer, use the Drawing toolbar to insert a graphic object, an ellipse, e.g..
2. On the object, right-click > Area > Colors
3. Click the "Load Color List" button (it has only an icon: the standard "open file" icon)
4. Choose any ".soc" file you like
It seems working in LIbO too.
Please, confirm the solution, thanks.
The solution seems to work to drawing but does not have the same effect for characters, when used for font color. Had to update Tools> Options> Colors to get what I wanted.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file||Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file||Gianluca Turconi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Exporting color fonts to PDF
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Adding color palette file