[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] decimal points in a column
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] decimal points in a column
- From: Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:55:39 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On 10/12/2010 12:21 AM, David Nuddleman wrote:
Table of several columns in Writer. Creat one column of figures, right-justified. Line up by decimal point keeping two decimals places. If enter 17 (no decimal point), interpret to 17.00. If enter 17.1, show 17.10 -- without entering trailing zero. Can't find setting or mention in index, or under menus for formatting, alignment, or auto-correct.
To save keystrokes, can this be done in a table?
It should work if you select the column, right-click, and select Number Format. Then select Number and one of the formats that shows two decimal places, and set the decimal places value near the bottom of the dialog to 2.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-users] decimal points in a column||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] decimal points in a column||David Nuddleman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Digest of email@example.com issue 4 (36-37)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] decimal points in a column
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] decimal points in a column
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] decimal points in a column