[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] [Windows] LibO in parallel w/OOo?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] [Windows] LibO in parallel w/OOo?
- From: NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 16:19:28 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On my linux systems LibO installs in parallel to my various versions of
OOo (dev, go-oo, UbuntuOOo, standard-OOo) without issue. So I can run
any of those in parallel to the other (and at the same time) for
Is there an similar method for doing the same on a Windows (XP or 7)
machine? I'd like to be able to at least run standard OOo/OOo-dev/LibO
together for comparison/troubleshooting.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-users] [Windows] LibO in parallel w/OOo?||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] User profile
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] [Windows] LibO in parallel w/OOo?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] User profile
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] [Windows] LibO in parallel w/OOo?