[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] [Writer - Bug? - Low Priority] Missing impunt caret (cursor) after saving and re-opening large documents
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] [Writer - Bug? - Low Priority] Missing impunt caret (cursor) after saving and re-opening large documents
- From: Gianluca Turconi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:56:45 +0200
- To: TDF - Users <email@example.com>
Since we are at least 160 subscribers... ;-)
Here my system:
Windows Vista Home Edition SP3
CPU AMD 64 X2 5000+
Graphic Card: Nvidia 9400GT
LibO vers: LibreOffice 3.3.0 OOO330m7 (Build:9526
Extensions installed: Italian linguistic tools (spell checkers, thes, ...)
How to reproduce the (minor) bug/feature:
a) open a large Writer document (more than 150+ pages or 500.000 characters);
b) do same text changes in the middle of the document, save and close the documents;
c) open your document again;
What it is expected (OOo 3.2.x do so):
- the document is opened and the last page where the caret was before saving is displayed. The input caret is flashing where it was positioned when the document was saved.
What it's the current behavior:
- last page where the caret was is displayed but the input caret is missing and its last position lost. The user must click into the document to start typing.
Can anybody confirm?
Tempesta e Passione sbarcano su Amazon.com:
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale:
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-users] [Writer - Bug? - Low Priority] Missing input caret (cursor) after saving and re-opening large documents||Gianluca Turconi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] How many people out there?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] [Writer - Bug? - Average Priority] Opening a document in a language not supported from LibO grammar checker maximizes CPU core
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Oracle says no to libreoffice and charged for openoffice
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] [Writer - Bug? - Low Priority] Missing input caret (cursor) after saving and re-opening large documents