LibreOffice 5.2 technical preview - for development teams and projects

Hi everyone,

I had a request from the documentation team to make a video demonstrating new features and changes in the upcoming LibreOffice 5.2 release. So I've made one and put it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4Exx1_TF0

It's unlisted on YouTube, as it's intended for use amongst teams inside LibreOffice -- so please don't share it widely with the world! We will make proper, shiny (and shorter) promotional videos closer to the release.

But it may be useful to some teams, so enjoy!

Hi Mike,

Hi everyone,

I had a request from the documentation team to make a video
demonstrating new features and changes in the upcoming LibreOffice 5.2
release. So I've made one and put it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4Exx1_TF0

It's unlisted on YouTube, as it's intended for use amongst teams inside
LibreOffice -- so please don't share it widely with the world! We will
make proper, shiny (and shorter) promotional videos closer to the release.

But it may be useful to some teams, so enjoy!

Thanks! Really useful for the LibreOffice user and it would be quite usable in a workshop setting where participants would be updated on new LibreOffice features.

This should really be part of any promotional package released at any new large version update. It doesn't need to be fancy/flashy as many of our users do not have fast internet, and, as you suggest, shorter clips taken from the large parent-video may be useful for those who may be under restrictive download constraints.

Your voice-over (I am assuming it is you) comes in quite clearly and I quite like it. It may be a good idea to also offer some videos with female voice-overs just for the sake of gender parity.

Nice!

Marc