German community meeting in Essen

Hello,

sorry for being late with announcing this, trying to optimize communication here in the future to have some better outreach.

The German community will organize a community weekend at Linuxhotel in Essen, April 15-17. The agenda is currently in development at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Arbeitstreffen2016 where you can also find further details (the wiki page is in German, as the meeting will be held in German language).

We still do have some spare seats, so in case someone is interested, please shoot an e-mail *directly* to me (and not via the lists).

Thanks, and sorry again for being a bit late with announcing this,
Florian