QA Meeting Minutes - 2015-04-08

Hi all,

Please find QA Meeting Minutes here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/April_08

Our next meeting will be on April 22nd, although I'll be travelling on
that day and may have trouble joining y'all in IRC (I know -- it's so
sad...):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/April_22

Two big takeaways from this meeting:

1) We're stepping up our testing on Android, and will start to use
MozTrap to help keep track of our work

2) Thanks to persistent work by Matthew Francis, we now have a good
way to categorize all of our open, confirmed bugs using "Regression
Triage"

Everything should fall into one of these 3 categories:
(1) A problem that predates LibreOffice "Inherited from OOo"
(2) A regression from some working version of LibreOffice, and
(3) What we're calling an 'implementationError' -- a bug that was
introduced in the code at the same time that a new feature was added

For more details, see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced#Regression_Triage

We've got a big backlog of older bugs that don't have this
categorization fully applied, but I think it's important for us to
start using this system with new bugs to help us better understand and
manage all of our open bugs.

Thanks to everyone who joined the meeting today, and a special thanks
to MJF who was unable to join, but left me notes!

Cheers,
--R