4.4.0 general release meeting

Hi all,

I've set a doodle to organize the general release meeting for 4.4.0.
Please add your favourite date and time here:
http://doodle.com/54rqtaqv6rgduzin

The purpose of the meeting is to organize the communication between the
various parts of the project and make sure nothing is left behind during
the announcement. It is set 3 weeks before the release.
We will discuss the PR, the 5 top features, PR translations work flow,
design contest results, bugs (if any) that can impact marketing ..., any
topic that needs to be discussed :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks in advance for your participation!
Cheers
Sophie