Multilingual planet

Hi all,

The multilingual Planet is now on-line here:
http://planet.documentfoundation.org/multi/global/

If you want your blog feed to be added, please send a mail to
website@global.libreoffice.org or open a ticket on Redmine.

Thanks a lot to Cloph and Charles for pushing this, I'm really happy for
our Native Language community :slight_smile:
Cheers
Sophie

Hi all,

The multilingual Planet is now on-line here:
http://planet.documentfoundation.org/multi/global/

If you want your blog feed to be added, please send a mail to
website@global.libreoffice.org or open a ticket on Redmine.

Thanks a lot to Cloph and Charles for pushing this, I'm really happy for
our Native Language community :slight_smile:

What a great news! Hooray!

​Thanks, Sophie, for posting this, and kudos to all who have worked to make
the site a reality ! I really enjoyed perusing these blogs !...

Henri​