annual report - next chapter done

Hi,

I've finished chapter 3 and uploaded it again to the wiki. I also checked
out now chapter 5 (chapter 4 is being checked out by Thorsten).

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/AnnualReport13

It would be nice, if someone could start looking at those documents and
correct my grammar and/or spelling errors. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

/Sigrid

Sigrid Carrera wrote:

I've finished chapter 3 and uploaded it again to the wiki. I also checked
out now chapter 5 (chapter 4 is being checked out by Thorsten).

Chapter 4 done & uploaded, might benefit from light editing for
English.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Hi,

I've finished chapter 3 and uploaded it again to the wiki. I also checked
out now chapter 5 (chapter 4 is being checked out by Thorsten).

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/AnnualReport13

It would be nice, if someone could start looking at those documents and
correct my grammar and/or spelling errors. :slight_smile:

thanks so much for your work on this, it's truly appreciated! It would be wonderful to publish an English version in the near future indeed. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!
Florian

FYI, Hazel Russman, the Docs Team's excellent copyeditor, is now going
through the translated chapters to improve the English as needed.

--Jean

Hi,

FYI, Hazel Russman, the Docs Team's excellent copyeditor, is now going
through the translated chapters to improve the English as needed.

wonderful, thanks so much!

Florian

You're welcome. :slight_smile:

And by the way, I saw, that Hazel took on the job, that Jean suggested of
proofreading :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot for that. If something is not clear (and you cannot figure
out, what the German original means), just drop me a mail and I will do my
best to explain everything in a different way...

Hi,

I've finished chapter 3 and uploaded it again to the wiki. I also checked

out now chapter 5 (chapter 4 is being checked out by Thorsten).

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/AnnualReport13

It would be nice, if someone could start looking at those documents and
correct my grammar and/or spelling errors. :slight_smile:

thanks so much for your work on this, it's truly appreciated! It would be
wonderful to publish an English version in the near future indeed. :slight_smile:

Btw, Florian, who wrote the original German text? Was that you? I'd like to
have a short talk about this if possible.

Sigrid

Hi,

Btw, Florian, who wrote the original German text? Was that you? I'd like to
have a short talk about this if possible.

yep, that was me. :slight_smile:

Florian

Hi Sigrid, Thorsten,

Sigrid Carrera wrote:

I've finished chapter 3 and uploaded it again to the wiki. I also checked
out now chapter 5 (chapter 4 is being checked out by Thorsten).

Chapter 4 done & uploaded, might benefit from light editing for
English.

Thanks you so much for your work, it's so important! I'm really happy to
see progresses on this report translation :slight_smile:

Cheers
Sophie