Thanks to have filled the pad!

Hi all,

I would like to thank everybody who has filled the pad for the annual
report. Really, thanks a lot :slight_smile:
If you still have to add something, you have until the end of the month
and it's here:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

Cheers
Sophie

Hi,

Hi all,

I would like to thank everybody who has filled the pad for the annual
report. Really, thanks a lot:)
If you still have to add something, you have until the end of the month
and it's here:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

let me join the chant, and thank also Sophie for her hard work on this! I plan to start writing the report after FOSDEM, so if you have anything to add, doing it this week is best.

Thanks everyone - will share my progress with all of you :slight_smile:

Florian