Engaging Users Survey: Enroll today and publish it in your language!

Hello,

We're having a great number of respondents for the online survey on how
to engage users. So far we had it localized in German, French, Dutch
and Spanish. Feel free to translate it in your language too!

If you are interested please let me know here on the projects list and
you'll receive your credentials to access to the survey admin panel
shortly afterwards.

Best regards,

Hi Charles,

I would like to add some questions. Can I add these in the backend or should I discuss these here before?

Regards

Jochen

Hello Jochen,

I would actually not add or witjdraw any question at this stage. It would not be on par with all the respondents who already completed the survey. Besides we are shutting down the survey this Sunday.

Thanks,

Charles.

Jochen Schiffers <oooml@jochenschiffers.de> a écrit :

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (07-11-13 20:26)

I would actually not add or witjdraw any question at this stage. It
would not be on par with all the respondents who already completed
the survey. Besides we are shutting down the survey this Sunday.

I've seen some remarks (in a glance) from people on the Dutch list, that give the impression that those would be able to give clear examples for improvements for possible future online surveys.
Apparently people with considerable experience in this field.

Would it be helpful to ask them specific examples with our survey, so that we can keep that for the future?

Cheers,

Hello Cor,

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (07-11-13 20:26)

I would actually not add or witjdraw any question at this stage. It
would not be on par with all the respondents who already completed
the survey. Besides we are shutting down the survey this Sunday.

I've seen some remarks (in a glance) from people on the Dutch list,
that give the impression that those would be able to give clear
examples for improvements for possible future online surveys.
Apparently people with considerable experience in this field.

Would it be helpful to ask them specific examples with our survey, so
that we can keep that for the future?

Sure. Could they add that up to a wiki page? On top of my head, I cannot think of the next survey topic :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Charles.

We're having a great number of respondents for the online survey on how
to engage users. So far we had it localized in German, French, Dutch
and Spanish. Feel free to translate it in your language too!

If you are interested please let me know here on the projects list and
you'll receive your credentials to access to the survey admin panel
shortly afterwards.

Hi Charles,

send to me the credentials, please, for Italian

Ciao

Hello Charles-H,

I am a bit at loss: below you tell us that you will close the survey on Sunday, but on the other hand you are inviting people to localise it to their native language.
A week is a bit short in my opinion, and I am being asked on the Dutch mailing list if we could the survey open a bit longer.

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo