Minutes of QA Call

Hi all,

Minutes from our QA call are available here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/October_18

Our next call is going to be in about 2 weeks (tentatively scheduled
for November 1st):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/November_01

As Joel mentioned earlier today, we're trying to determine if a
different call time would allow more people to join in. If you're
interested in participating in our call, please take a look at this
Doodle and let us know what times work for you:
http://doodle.com/z5xic72ng9q3hz8v

Thanks!
-- Robinson

Hi,

Our next call is going to be in about 2 weeks (tentatively scheduled
for November 1st):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/November_01

FYI: on that day, some people might not be able to join, at least not via phone, as its the first evening of the Freiburg hackfest. It might make sense to have the call then, but probably using IRC is better.

Didn't check the minutes if you're already aware of that, just saying :slight_smile:

Florian