[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Chat on IRC

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder that today we'll have our marketing chat
scheduled on IRC. Details below:
between 9 and 10 pm Berlin/Paris time (8-9pm London time).
#libreoffice-mkt channel on Freenode

The agenda (please feel free to add to it):

- ongoing activities on LibreOffice marketing around the globe
- coordinating between the various native-language teams
- video tutorials

See you there!

Hi,

This is just a reminder that today we'll have our marketing chat
scheduled on IRC. Details below:
between 9 and 10 pm Berlin/Paris time (8-9pm London time).
  #libreoffice-mkt channel on Freenode

thanks for organizing this! I'm sorry I cannot join, as I'm out this evening - if you need the phone conference system as a backup, please let me know.

Florian